Help Wanted – Experienced Lead HVAC Technician – Wisser Coal & Fuel Oil
Help Wanted: FT Experienced lead HVAC Technician
Wisser Coal & Fuel Oil, a local family business, is looking to hire a lead HVAC Technician for service, repair and maintenance of oil fired boilers and furnaces as well as heat pump and air conditioning systems.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in servicing and installing Air Conditioning/ Heat Pump Required. Must also be able to service and install oil fired boilers and furnaces. Experience with gas is plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license. Will need to pass random alcohol/drug testing. Clean criminal background check required.
- Air Conditioning and Refrigerant Certifications required.
- Have the ability to work independently, with little to no supervision. Self-motivated and good people skills are a plus!
- Have the ability to work ON CALL on a rotating basis.
- IRA Retirement Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off (after 1 year of employment)
- Medical Benefits (available after 90 days of employment)