Now Hiring: HVAC Service Manager
Carlisle Petroleum Inc. is a local family owned fuel oil and HVAC company serving the greater Carlisle area since 1982. The company is growing and recently expanded their products to include propane. Due to the expansion, they have an exciting opportunity for a HVAC Service Manager. The ideal candidate will be reliable, motivated, and outgoing, with great HVAC technical skills, multi fuel experience, and strong computer skills.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Oversee a team of technicians and prioritize work to maximize department efficiency
• Answer inbound service calls, confirm appointments, efficiently dispatch calls to technicians, create work orders and follow thru with technicians and customer concerns to completion.
• Assist technicians with invoicing, payment procedures and after hour’s questions.
• Maintain customer files and ensure accuracy every step of the way. Promote and maintain maintenance agreements and schedule clients for pre-planned service.
• Recognize warranty work and complete information required by vendors for warranty credit.
• Assist service technicians with parts and material orders.
• Ensure technicians are stocked and prepared to perform service calls efficiently. Conduct meetings to develop an efficient technical team.
• Establish and maintain educational and technical training for yourself and your team.
• Create and submit on call schedules for after-hours service and coordinate with technicians.
• Coordinate with other office personnel to maintain records and procedures efficiently. Assist with inbound overflow as needed.
• Other duties as needed.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- High school diploma with a minimum of 5 years industry experience as a technician including HVAC and fuel.
• 2 plus years of experience leading and managing a department of technicians.
• Proficient with technology including prior experience with industry software. All field work is paperless.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills, with strong follow through and attention to details.
• Normal work schedule 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday thru Friday.
We offer health insurance, paid time off, a 401(k) retirement plan, and competitive compensation based on industry expertise and experience.
To apply for this position, please contact Laura Stover at firstname.lastname@example.org.