Optimizing Customer Loyalty – Management Seminar
Event Phone: (717) 939-1781
May 8, 2018
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
If you are an Owner, Supervisor, Service Manager, GM, Marketing & Sales Manager, or like many of us, an owner who wears several of those hats, this training is geared for you.
So, we all survived this winter’s record smashing cold spell and extended cold that followed. We rose to the challenge with sometimes heroic effort and served our customers well. But for many of us, not without serious bumps in the road. So now what? What did we learn? What can we do different? What can we do better?
Registration fees include the following complimentary items:
Lunch will be provided at beginning of class
Our Instructor: Ed Cardell is Warm Thoughts’ senior marketing consultant, bringing a wealth of industry management, leadership, and expertise to the company as well as to his individual training and consulting clients. Prior to joining Warm Thoughts, he was the general manager of one of the country’s most progressive and diversified fuel companies. Ed works with companies who want to grow their business, improve their operational performance and create a structure for success in the ever-changing energy landscape.Learn More – View Flyer
Optimizing Customer Loyalty will cover:
Best of class companies take the lessons learned and implement tools and processes to increase the quality level of their customer base and hang on to the new business they acquired. This session will focus on benchmarking your performance, implementing smart marketing, and coaching your team. It will cover topics such as:
- Hitting our optimum percentage of budgets, service agreements, and automatic delivery. How do we compare to best of class and how do we get there?
- Improving new customer retention. We not only served our customers but took care if a bunch of new ones. You know, when their company wouldn’t answer the phone or were told a delivery would be more than a week out. How are we staying engaged and holding on to them? Or did we just rent them?
- Championing our heroes. Are we marketing what we did? Proven methods and tools to turn your hard work into a great message.
- Stepping up your digital presence. How do we get our customers to conduct more of their business on-line? Look up their account history, pay bills, place orders, communicate with us? Using social media, web sites, texting, and e-blasts to stay out in front of their questions.
- Dealing with Negative reviews? During a crisis period the need to focus on reputation management is more important than ever.
- Best practices for motivating your team when you need them. Thanking them when they come through. Sharing the numbers and letting them know how much out of the ordinary it was.
- Benchmarking our performance. We all had run outs, no heats, same day deliveries. We’ve had time to pull the numbers together. How did we do. Above or below the norm?
You can sign up for the waiting list here