PPA Webinar Series: Tank Monitoring Best Practices
October 12, 2017
5:00 am - 6:00 am
Tank monitors are more popular than ever. They can save you money by helping you make efficient drops to even your most unpredictable or remote customers, and they can help you give great customer service by avoiding runouts. Join us on the 12th of October at 9:00 am ET for a free webinar, sponsored by the Pennsylvania Petroleum Association (PPA) and ADD Systems, as we discuss tank monitor best practices.
In the presentation attendees will get answers to the following questions:
- What is a tank monitor?
- What kind of customers would benefit from them?
- What kind of benchmarking should you do?
- How can you prepare for the installation?
- What kind of decisions do you need to make about the process?
- What kind of on-going analysis should you do?
You’ll gain an understanding of how tank monitors can benefit you and a clear process for a successful implementation.
Roger Keyser, VP of Customer Support and Hardware Operations at ADD Systems
You can sign up for the waiting list here