PPA Meeting & Industry Update: Altoona
Event Phone: 717-578-4026
- April 19, 2018
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Join the Pennsylvania Petroleum Association and the Oil Heat Association of Central PA for a joint meeting on April 19th at The Blair County Convention Center. Event will include a cocktail hour followed by dinner. Presentations will feature important local and state industry updates on the following:
· 15 ppm sulfur mandate scheduled for 2019
· Laurel Pipeline reversal proposal
· People’s Gas: Go With Gas expansion program
Schedule of Events:
• 6:30 – 7:00 Networking & Cocktail Reception
• 7:00 – 8:30 Dinner & Presentations
Important Event Information:
• Event is free to attend for any current PPA members, OHACPA members, or any petroleum marketer.
• Limit of two free tickets per company. Additional tickets are available at a cost of $45 per attendee.
• Any vendor/supplier who is not a member of the PPA and/or OHACPA must pay $45 per attendee.
Must RSVP in order to attend the event. Deadline to register is April 9th.
You can sign up for the waiting list here