Mind Over Matter – Free Seminar
Event Phone: (717) 939-1781
- April 6, 2017
5:00 am - 9:00 am
NEW tools that will lead you to profitable actions
What would you do if you had extra money from your business in your pocket? Would you: (a) take money out of the business (b) diversify your company (c) develop a more profitable exit strategy? Do you find the future of your business intriguing or frustrating? It’s all mind over matter.
Riding on the success of last year’s Dealer Scorecard, Angus Energy will explore different approaches to help you:
– Clarify what today’s customer expects from you
– Understand that while the demographics don’t necessarily change, they really do
– Get a 360-degree view of your hiring and staffing processes
– Understand your instincts and learn how they can add value or derail your company
– Determine if you have an outward looking tendency vs. inward looking tendency
– Use your mindset to improve your business instead of impeding your success
What do your technicians and CSR’s really think?
How involved are you CSR’s and technicians in your business? How are your employees interacting with your clients? Does your staff understand how to articulate the value proposition of the products and services you offer? What motivates your employees and drives them to leave every customer with the perception of quality, trust, and respect for the organization?
The involvement of your CSR’s and technicians is critical as they are the face of the company to the homeowner. Equip them with the proper tools and training to provide better customer service, improve customer retention, implement positive change, and drive revenue. Consumer Focus will provide you with feedback on what your CSR’s and technicians really
Venue: West Conshohocken
Venue Phone: (610) 941-5600
You can sign up for the waiting list here