PPA Webinar Series: Understanding 2018 UST Changes
- January 9, 2018
9:00 am - 10:00 am
PA DEP is in the midst of updating Chapter 245 which includes everything in the new EPA UST regulations.
Find out what’s coming next year as far as new underground storage tank regulations that will be effective in PA in 2018. This change will require owner/operators to perform additional equipment testing and inspections on their underground storage tank systems in the very near future.
Some of the highlights of the revised regs are:
• Monthly & Annual walkthrough inspections
• Evaluations of Overfill Equipment (every 3 years)
• Spill Containment Testing (every 3 years)
• Containment Sump Testing (every 3 years)
• ATG Functionality Testing annually
• Due date for the first round of new equipment testing will be by the prior to the next facility operations inspection occurring 1 year after the new regs go final or not later than 3 years from the effective date of the new rule.
Edward S. Kubinsky Jr.
Director of Regulatory Affairs, Training and Certification
You can sign up for the waiting list here